It's that time of year again!
Here at Puttisu Halloween in 2022 is shapingup to be a lot of fun. With the covid restrictions finally behind us, we can travel further afield and explore new places.
The leaves are changing color, the air is getting crisper, and Halloween is just around the corner. If you're looking for a fun-filled vacation that the whole family can enjoy, look no further than these five great destinations. From pumpkin festivals to haunted houses, there's something for everyone at these festive spots. So pack your bags, grab your costume, and get ready for some spooky fun!
From haunted houses to pumpkin patches, there's something for everyone on this list. So grab your costumes paint yournails,and have family fun getting ready for some scares!
1. Salem, Massachusetts Salem, Massachusetts: Salem is the perfect destination for a Halloween vacation. It is home to the infamous witch trials of 1692 and boasts a plethora of haunted houses, pumpkin festivals, and spooky tours. There's even a Salem Witch Museum where you can learn all about the history of witchcraft in New England. And no trip to Salem would be complete without stopping by one of its many candy shops for some delicious treats!
2. New Orleans, Louisiana: New Orleans is another great holiday destination. With its rich history and culture, there's no shortage of things to do and see. Take a ghost tour through one of the city's many haunted mansions or stroll through Lafayette Cemetery #1—said to be one of the most haunted cemeteries in America. Or check out any number of the city's festive celebrations, like Voodoo Fest or the Witches Ball. Just be sure to pack your beadsmake up and your costumes! https://www.puttisu-usa.com/collections/nail-polish/products/puttisu-pangpan g-nail-art-3pc-kit
3. Asheville, North Carolina: Asheville is a small city with a big personality—and it really comes alive during Halloween! There are loads of great events going on throughout October, including a Pumpkin Parade, an "Asheville Haunts" walking tour, and even a "Scary Storytellers" event at the local library. And if you're feeling brave enough, you can even spend the night in one of Asheville's most haunted hotels!
4. St. Augustine, Florida: St. Augustine is another excellent choice for a Halloween vacation spot. This historic city is home to multiple ghost tours (including a kid-friendly one!), a pirate museum, and even a real-life castle! And if that isn't enough to get you into the Halloween spirit, then undoubtedly, the endless supply of sunshine and warm weather will do the trick! Don't forget to grab your little ones our famous sunblock before you go - Puttisu Safe Baby Mild Sun Cushion Sunscreen
5. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: Last but not least on our list is Philadelphia—a city that knows how to do Halloween right! From September ends until November 1st, Love Park transforms into a huge Scarecrow Festival where local businesses and organizations display their creative scarecrows for all to see. Or take a stroll down Elfreth's Alley—the oldest continuously inhabited street in America— which gets decked out in Halloween decorations each year. And don't forget about Philly's world-famous Mummers Parade on New Year's Day! So if you're looking for a fun-filled vacation that everyone in the family can enjoy this Halloween season, be sure to add these five great destinations to your list!
Whether you're looking for witches, ghosts, or pumpkins, there's sure to be a Halloween destination perfect for your family. And plenty of local events are happening for those staying closer to home. There will be lots to see and do at the Irvine Halloween carnival. And don't forget to come to check out our new store, which will be joining in with the Halloween activities. There will be plenty of treats in store.
So get out there and enjoy all that this spooky holiday has to offer!